At Ralph Lawyers, we specialise in helping people with a wide range of family and relationship related questions and problems such as ….
- What should I think about legally before I get married?
- I’m in a defacto relationship and it’s not working. How will ending the relationship affect me financially?
- I’m in a defacto relationship and it’s not working. What will happen to my children?
- I’m married and it’s not working. How will ending the relationship affect me financially?
- I’m married and it’s not working. Where do I stand legally in relation to my children?
- My wife left the kids and I. What do I do now and where do I stand legally?
- My wife up and left me and took the kids with her. Where do I stand in relation to the children and the house?
- My husband just up and moved out and left the children and I to fend for ourselves. Where do I stand legally?
- My ex is stopping me from seeing my children. What can I do?
- My ex and I have parenting orders in place but they never do what the orders say. What can I do?
- I’m married and I want a divorce. How do I get divorced and what will happen to my children?
- My partner yells at me all the time but never hits me or anything like that. Is yelling at me abuse?
- My wife constantly swears at me and has hit me more times than I’d like to say. But as a man there’s nothing I can do right?
- My husband pushes me and yells at me. what can I do and how will this affect my family?
- My friend said before I get divorced I have to go to mediation. Is that true?
- My wife won’t let me see my children. Who can I talk to and what should I do next?
- I’m a grandparent and my daughters’ ex won’t let me see my grandchildren. What can I do?
- My ex and I are on reasonable terms with the kids but we want to put a parenting plan in place. What do we do?
These are just some of the many questions our clients ask us on a daily basis !!
Perhaps you are considering separation and you want to know how this will affect you and your children?
Perhaps you are already separated or divorced but, what seemed to work between you and you and your ex at the start, doesn’t seem to be working now and you want to know what your options are?
Whatever the problem …. whatever the situation …. WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO HELP YOU !!
As family lawyers we deal with a multitude of different situations and no two scenarios are exactly the same. So how do we help you?
WE LISTEN YOU …
Firstly, and most importantly, we take the time to listen to you.
WE EMPATHISE …
Next, we don’t just listen … WE HEAR !! We try to understand your situation from your perspective by hearing what you are telling us and reviewing any paperwork related to your case thoroughly.
WE TAILOR OUR LEGAL ADVICE TO YOUR SITUATION …
Once we have a good understanding of your situation from your perspective we will put together a plan to help you achieve your legal goals, whatever they may be. In working with you we will always advise you honestly and ethically of your options as they relate to your individual circumstances. We will ensure you are aware of all your choices along the way so you can make prudent decisions in regard to your case. We will also work hard to deliver the outcomes you are seeking. Where your expectations are not the same as a likely outcome we will advise you accordingly and discuss with you all the reasons why, to ensure you understand the reasons for the outcomes in your case.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU …
You’ve heard it before. Service providers saying they care about you. But at Ralph Lawyers … we really do !! We understand that family breakdowns can be one of the most emotionally and financially stressful situations you will ever experience. Some of our lawyers have been through it themselves !! Given that understanding we try to ensure that you are not simply “informed” as you go through a process but we want you to feel that we are genuinely concerned for you and “how you are travelling” as we guide you through what is unfortunately, and too often, an unnecessarily lengthy and painful process. We approach helping you from what we can an WHOLISTIC PERSPECTIVE. What does that mean? It’s simple. We don’t just provide you with legal advice. As we get to know you we may, if you wish, make other suggestions to you in regard to other services that may be of benefit to you in your particular circumstances, but which we as lawyers do not offer. For example, we may see that a particular support group may be of benefit to you … so we will suggest this to you and provide a referral or introduction to that group make things just that little bit easier for you.
So … if you need information or help in relation to your current family situation then please contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced family lawyers.